Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jimmy Choo turns 15

‘Crystal 15th Anniversary Collection’ photographed by Marilyn Minter

Ciara

Marine


Niagra
The traditional 15th Anniversary gift is Crystal. And, what better way to celebrate 15 years than with a Crystal Collection. The glamorous collection includes a range of crystal shoes, bags and an exquisite resin minaudiere fastened with a crystal clasp, available in black, fushia and turquoise. I'm so in love with the collection!!!
"In celebrating our 15 years, I wanted to create a modern glamour that stands for the style and imagination of Jimmy Choo," founder and chief creative officer Tamara Mellon explains. "I was inspired by vintage jewellery to add sparkling and luminous details to iconic Jimmy Choo shapes. I have long been a collector and a fan of Marilyn's work and know that she can capture the essence of my vision."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails